lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Most of the time the first impressions are always the best…


Most of the time the first impressions are always the best…

 All my life I have been ask me if the first impressions matter, Do it really matter? The first impression matter in the day to day real life relationships that we all have. This is something very important because, you can tell many things just by you appearance, on how you express to others, and on how you dress, because people always tend to feel or act differently in different type of cloth. The truth is that most of the people when they first met someone will quickly look at your appearance. Whether consciously or unconsciously. Like it or not. People are making decisions about who you are in the first few seconds they meet you. I think that we all know the value of making a good first impression.
 I will talk you about the first impression with my neightbor that know she is one of my best friends. All start 7 years ago , I remember everything like it was yesterday, it was Sunday morning, me and my 3 brothers were playing  soccer on the garden. All the butterflies flying away, the birds singing and the blue sky. It was a perfect day to  play with water. My brother Alvaro and me see that some girls were walking around our house, so we think,  they are new neighbors in here, we should go and talk to them. We were very shy to make new friends in that time, so we start planning how to meet the new girls in a cool way. Then a big idea came to our mind. The plan was to kick the ball out, so when the girls see it, they will catch it and then we will go out to “get the ball”. So the plan start we get the ball out by kicking it, and the ball fall in one of the girls head. So the girls start crying, me and my brother were like, oops sorry, so finally the girl stop crying but guess what ?  this girls make us a joke.  When I first saw them, I look all the girls cloth , one girl was wearing  an  red Abercrombie pants with a blue  t-shit,  the other girl was wearing a pink skirt, with a white shirt, then the other girl was the most tall of them, she was wearing  a jeans and a sweater.
You know that when you are little  you get confident with other people quickly, so we start asking our names,  the one with the Abercrombie pants is call Mafer, the one with the skirt is call Mariandre and the tall girl is call Jimena. We start playing “tenta” this is a game that  you have to run  to catch others  and try to touch the others so they lose, but when they lose they have to stay like status if they move they instantly  have a GAME OVER, as you can imagine this game required a lot of energy. So we get very tired and they come to my home  to drink water and eat a little breakfast, in that time it was like five o’ clock and  we start asking us questions on my room, like  how many years you have? or on what school you are? The typical questions you ask when you meet someone. Also we take a lot of photos with my camera, We were very relax in my room, playing, talking and sleeping,  but unfortunately it was late they have to go their home, but a big idea come to mind. I go ask the parents of Mariandre if they can stay in my home because we want to make a sleep over, I tell Lorena, she is Mariandre’s mother. We want to know us better. Guess what? We got the permission, we were much exited of the idea. We didn’t sleep. The other they pass and it was the same we go out to play.

with the year our friendship has been growing a lot, now we are like  a family, we go to parties together, and also we go shopping, we have the confident to tell if that cloth is cool or not. We have the same likes on how we dress and in music, most of the time she came to my house the weekend to tell me how she is doing at school, and what about the boy she likes. Most of the time she came with my school friends to hang out. We now most of the thing of each others.
 I guess that the first impression really matter, this girls were very shy at the beginning but during this year they never shut up. I love this girls and a thanks god to give me this type of friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario