lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

“But I know there is a sunshine behind of the rain, I know there is a good time behind of the pain.”


“But I know there is  a sunshine behind of the rain, I know there is a good time behind of the pain.”

The weather is something very amazing but at the same time is a reason to be scare, Why I can be scare of the weather?  Because you don’t know when it can happen a Natural Disaster. Like in Guatemala in May, 28 of 2010 at, 6:45pm. 
 This tragic incident happen when...Artlimited_img86141_large I was in Sporta doing jazz, then my mother come for me we go to Price mart to buy some food  for the dinner, the weather in that day was very ugly because it was raining, then when I finally come home we start eating, we eat pizza, it was delicious. During the dinner my little brother asks my mom why the floor was black?  My mother just answered I don’t know,  so  me and my family were like OOH :O  what is happening?  Why is raining black ?. So we call our dad to ask If he know. But he didn’t. So we go out to see. Guess what? It was raining black. We put the TV to see the news, we were seeing Noti7, in there they were mention that the Pacaya Volcano makes eruption, so it cause the ashes to fly around the city.
The Pacaya start making eruption, this start making little rocks of sand and ashes,  they were very small, this were like I was in another place because I have never see something like this. This causes that the hold city of Guatemala was empty of black sand. The volcano was ubicated in Palin, Palin is 35 kilometers far of the Guatemala City, I mean this was not so far.
When we know what was happening I call my best friend, Flor, when I call her she didn’t know what was happening so I say to her, to be careful because it was raining sand. So she goes to see, and she was very surprised, she can’t believe what was happening.
 When we were see Noti7 Then the president of the Guatemala City, Alvaro Colom, mentions to the city that this was a National Emergency. So he give orders to close all the schools of Guatemala, also the national airport, La Aurora, was close for a week. But there wasn’t only close the schools and the airport, they also close the street for the security of the conductors. In this disasters the people with less sources go to some public houses to stay calm, and safety
 Me and my family have a big problem because we have to travel during those days, we call the airport to see what was going on, they tell us that we have to wait until the volcano stop making eruption, for our good luck, the next morning they call us back, to tell us that we have to travel on June 4th. When we finally know that our trip has not cancel, we were very happy, because we were very anxious to go to Disney
During the days of the eruption, the street were full of sand so me and my friends,  go to help others to clean their homes, So we stand cleaning until 5:00pm of that day, we were very tired, but that wasn’t all. The next day , the streets were equal, I mean the eruption continues and again we clean. The weather was with much air, and we don’t have that much things to do, so we go to my neighbors house to play UNO.
Finally that week pass quickly, so we can go to Miami, to our family vacations. We were very worried to the people of Guatemala, because it can happen again, and it can get worst. But I  know that after a hurricane comes a rainbow.
This experience show us that we don’t have the control of the weather, the only things that we can do, it is to pray for our own security.
This experience was so cool but at the same time it wasn’t because this causes many persons to be scare. Because imagine if this happen here in Guatemala what other things can happen.** EXTRA CREDITS***



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario