martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

The moments may have ended but the memories last forever..

I just want to tell you how much you mean to me. I don’t know what would do without a great friend like you.You are the numbre one best buddy I have ever had. Without you my pathetic life would not be worth living.I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, and walk across the hottest desert just to tell you how incredibly special your friendship is to me. The story beggins this way..


When I was little like 5 years, my mom send me by first time to school, she tell me that I was so excited about the idea of going to school. The first day I enter to school, my mother tell me that I have know Flor Castenanos, in that moment i thought, oh god she is my firs friend also  I knew  that we would always be friends. When I get home  I start talking to my mom about how was my first day of school. Then the years pass, So I was like in third grade, I start knowing Flor better, my first impression of her was that she was equal to the “little Lulu” ( the little lulu was a serie on TV). 
little lulu - Google Images


Why little Lulu?? Because she has a curly hair, she was white, and has a very small size and a tiny voice. Then in fifth grade, I   was dreaming that a want to be a professional dancer, so I talk to my mom that I want to dance jazz, and of course my mother go to the academy and in that instant to enroll me in the academy, that day my mother tell me that If I want to tell Flor to dance jazz with me. When I talk to Flor about that idea she immediately say yes. My mother talk to Angelica (Angelica, is Flor’s mother), so we both go to the same academy. In that   dance academy at the end of year we make a show, because of, we were very nervous. We practice the hold year just to dance two nights in the theater. That year pass very quickly, now was October, we are just waiting to the show, that would be  October, 13 and October 14 of  2006, in the night of  October 13, we get very nervous because was the first time in history that Flor and me dance in front of so many people. That night Flor evolved me in a big problem. The problem was that Flor lost her costume, we both were searching for the costume during the show so guess what ? We don’t dance in the choreography, that all the year we has been practice. At the end of the show our mothers ask us. Why we didn’t saw you dance? And we were like, pretending we don’t hear, until our moms catch us, so we decide to tell them our story. L.O.L 
Tumblr_lpoyere1yf1qcd4gzo1_500_largeThen in First course, my family want to travel to Orlando,Florida, to visit Disney, so my parents give the permission to invite a friend, so I decide to invite Flor, our families talk and they say yes. Flor and I were very excited to travel together, but then happen and unexpected situation was that the grandparent of flor was very sick, so Flor was not traveling with us.

I have known Flor since we were in kinder-Garden I think that she is a true friend... 
I like a lot of her, that she Accepts you as you are
,she believes in you, sometimes I feel very special  with her because she just call me to say “hello”. Also I admire her in some ways because she forgive anyone not no matter what you have done to her, she will always help you.


 Sometimes when I fail in something she is like my sister because she  encourages me to try again and again until I do it well, I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall. she understand me very well because she have know me 12 years ago. Flor is a person that don’t talk of others, she always see the positive personality of the persons, she never judge someone. Her biggest value is that Flor Understand me, and when I am  scare of something she is always by my side.



I am very proud to have found a friendship so strong, as everyone knows there are always ups and downs. I am very impressed because all starts  being  two  completely strangers and finally we become best friends.


225572_1829404812707_1167937655_31630073_1262842_n_large_149499443_large


1 comentario: